Internet public opinion/policy/market intelligence/competition analysis
Industry Network Public Opinion and Market Intelligence Solutions during the Big Data Era
kDigger, Internet Public Opinion Monitoring System
Focus · Comprehensiveness · Timely Service · Precision · Thoroughness
Government department: Internet public opinion collection and monitoring by public service administrative departments;
Institutional units: Collection and monitoring of internet public opinions, market intelligence and peer intelligence by enterprise units.
- Focus: Focus on the industry
- Comprehensiveness: Gather comprehensive information, including the press/radio and television/news of portal website and BBS/post bar, microblog, etc.
- Timely service: Automatically acquire real-time and updated information by the information base through the customized collector
- Precision: Identify custom subjects precisely and intelligently to filter information related to me
- Thoroughness: Conduct in-depth data mining and processing of the collected information, and establish the classification and association.
- Information source
- Internet webpages, blogs, BBS and microblog
- Update Frequency: It can be set from 2 minutes to 24 hours.
- Application of intelligence
- Website: Display internet public opinions on portal website
- Briefing report: Sent regularly public opinion briefing via email (weekly)
- Phone: Read public opinions in fragmented time through mobile apps
- System construction method
- Customized development
- Whole solution, or part functional modules
- System operation environment
- An acquisition server, PC-level server
- An application server, PC-level server (4M bandwidth)
- A file server, PC-level server
- A backup server, PC-level server
- Construction samples reference
- Internet public opinion monitoring system for XXXXX government department
- Market intelligence system for XXXXX organization